Safety & Environment
Hillery Group recognise our moral and legal responsibility to ensure that our activities, products and services, are designed to protect and enhance the environment in the communities in which we operate. We have implemented policies and programs to ensure our operations do not place our people and the local community at risk of injury, illness, harm or damage and to protect and develop the natural resource base that our company and customers rely on.
- We are Australian Standard users.
- We value the Environmental Protection Act 1994 (QLD)
- We comply with the Coal Mining Safety and Health Act 1999 (Qld) and the Coal Mine Safety and Health Regulation 2001 (Qld)).
- We endorse our OH&S plan and fully train our people.
- We discharge our obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Qld) and the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 (Qld).
- We are dedicated to sustaining or environment.
- We manage procedures to reduce waste and pollution through innovative work and recycling practices.
- We provide appropriate training through our EMS (Environmental Management System).