Bowen holds the title of North Queensland’s oldest town and was officially declared a town in 1861.
Although Bowen is the northern neighbour of the Airlie Beach, the gateway to the Whitsundays, there are many wonderful things to do in Bowen. If you are considering relocating your family and looking for career opportunities contact Hillery Group but importantly see what Bowen has to offer.
Top things to do in Bowen:
- Take a selfie with the Big Mango and visit the Tourist Centre.
- Visit one or all of Bowen’s eight (8) fabulous beaches.
- Enjoy some snorkelling and diving
- Fishing lovers can enjoy all styles and techniques of fishing such as gaming fishing, sport fishing, jugging, casting, trolling and fly fishing, as well as bottom fishing. Whether you are a beginner with a line or a master at the craft, there is a spectacular fishing opportunity waiting for you in Bowen.
- Check out the wall murals around town and take the mural tour.
- Take in the spectacular views from the Flagstaff Hill Lookout.
- Eat the world’s tastiest fish and chips.
- Enjoy stunning sunsets.
- Hike amongst the most beautiful scenery
- Tee off in paradise
- Take a short trip to the gateway of the Whitsundays and partake in some of the world’s best tours.
Imagine having all of this available in your backyard, what a wonderful place to live. You can take lifestyle to a new level.